Today in class we finished up our work that was based on the film we watched on Wednesday. The rest of the period was a study hall which was very needed. Today is our last day of school before Thanksgiving break and i could not be more thankful. I’ve been up to my neck in work so a break is well needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/3 Letter to Future Self
Dear future self, I hope you're doing great. Soon, high school will be over, and it has been a long four years. In August 2020, we wer...
-
8. Write about what you used to know how to do. I got into kniting during middle school. I used to be able to make super complex designs a...
-
Today, class felt a little slow due to my lack of sleep the night prior, but I still had an enjoyable class. We started class by discussing...
-
Today was our block period, for the hour and half in Mr. Reeses class we took a deep dive into The Rockpile. He gave us a worksheet with a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment